Chris became involved in the cleaning industry in 1988.
He joined Tempo Services in 1991, under the Trainee Management Scheme and served two years obtaining experience in all aspects of the industry.
In 1993/94 for a period of 12 months, he was Branch Manager for New Plymouth. During this period the branch became the market leader in the region.
Chris returned to Wellington in mid-1994 as Assistant Branch Manager, Wellington, responsible for all branch operations.
In 1995, Chris was appointed Wellington Branch Manager.
In 1996, Chris established Clean-Net Limited with branches in Wellington and Dunedin along with other centres around the lower North Island.
- General cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Window cleaning
- One off Building cleans
- Builder’s cleans
- Vacancy and Initial cleans
- Washroom systems
- Strip and Polish vinyl and hard floors
- One off workshop cleans
- Apartment and Domestic cleans
- Exterior Building Cleaning
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Specialist Flood and Fire Restoration Services
- One off and Special cleans.
Service sectors include:
- General cleaning of Offices and Landlords
- Government Departments
- Food Processors
- Packaging companies
- IT developers
- Importers and Distributing