As owners, employees, residents and visitors appreciate, facilities for the elderly need to be clean and free bacteria. This is especially important as the immune systems in older populations is compromised with the aging process (unfortunately, it’s going to happen to us all).
It is therefore important that aged care facilities have cleaning of the highest quality.
New Zealand Facility Services provides:
- Day to day cleaning Aged Care facilities 24 hours a day
- Carpet clean of rest homes
- Pest control by Registered Pest Control Technicians
- Hard floor and vinyl maintenance
- One off sanitising or decontamination of areas within the facility that may be contaminated
- Maintenance person for the Aged Care facility
- Audits and Feedback reports of our service
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org