Fire damage covers a wide range of severity – from minor smoke damage to the total destruction of a building and its contents. We understand that every job is unique.
Members of New Zealand Facility Services Group complete all types of fire & smoke restoration using proven techniques and embracing new methods.
We’re experienced with working alongside insurance companies and loss adjusters in order to minimise losses and return a variety of contents items to pre-loss condition.
Our fire restoration staff are well qualified to assess and determine the viability of restoration of buildings and contents versus replacement. Ongoing training is something we are very proud of.
Our team studies through internationally recognised training providers such as the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification (IICRC) on new methods of restoration.
Empathy with victims of a fire or smoke damage situation is extremely important as this is usually “uncharted territory” for them.
We will prepare a detailed scope of works and get the “buy in” from all parties prior to commencement of work.
Communication between all parties is also very important as we work through a fire restoration project.
Fire or Smoke Restoration tasks include:
- removal & disposal of fire damaged structural or contents items that are non-restorable
- odour control and elimination
- structural cleaning of walls, doors, ceilings etc prior to re-finishing or re-painting
- furniture cleaning and re-finishing
- dry cleaning, laundering & odour removal of clothing items, drapes and other soft furnishings
- off-site cleaning of contents items, furniture, appliances etc
- secure security alarmed and “clean” environment for storage of furniture & contents items.
For further information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org